We strive to provide the best products and experience possible. That’s why exchanges are always free, and we only deduct a flat postage fee of $6 from your order refund for returns.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you're unhappy with an activewear item for any reason within 30 days of receipt, just send it back to us and we'll refund the purchase price, minus a flat postage fee of $6.
Returns of licensed items may be made within 30 days of receipt for a full refund, minus a flat postage fee of $6.
Exchanges can be made within 30 days of receipt, and are always free.
Please note, gift cards are exempt from being returned.
REFUNDS (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
SALE ITEMS (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
SHIPPING (if applicable)
Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, a flat postage fee of $6 will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
Please follow these steps to return/exchange your order by mail:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll email you a link to print a USPS postage paid return label.
- Note the following details on your packing slip:
- Circle the item(s) that you’re including in your shipment
- For each item, circle whether you wish to “return for a refund” or “make an exchange” and note the quantity of each
- For exchanges, please note the item that you would like to make the exchange for
- For returns, please note the reason(s) for the return so that we may serve you better in the future
- Pack your shipment securely, in the original package, and include your original packing slip.
- Print out the pre-paid USPS return shipping label that was emailed to you.
- Affix your USPS return shipping label to the packaging. Make sure no other tracking labels are shown.
- Take the package to your nearest USPS drop-off location.