Power Out Parkinson's Facebook Group
The key to success is commitment. And to stay committed, you need to stay actively engaged in a supportive community that shares your goals. That's why we created the Power Out Parkinson's™ Facebook Group.
The group is "closed" - meaning you have to request to join - to protect the privacy of member comments, but all are free to join. To highlight just a few member benefits...
- organize impromptu meet-ups (e.g., coffee, yoga, walk, etc.)
- be informed about upcoming local events
- share your story and start a dialogue with fellow Parkies
- learn from Parkies and Parki-lovers about new resources
Click the button below to join the group. It just takes a minute, and it's FREE! Once your request is accepted, drop a quick note introducing yourself:
- who you are and where you're from
- whether you have PD or love someone with PD (if so, who?)
- a fun fact about yourself (e.g., Personally, I have an irrational fear of dolls and mannequins. I don't think it's that weird, really.)