Use code LAUNCH at checkout for Free 2-Day Shipping!

Help Prevent Bullying
in Local Schools

Sponsorship opportunities starting at $250

 

Bullying is on the rise

With the rise of cyber bullying, nearly 1 out of ever 3 students ages 12 to 18 reports being bullied, and 9 out of 10 never tell an adult. The effects of bullying can be very damaging, leading to anxiety, depression, and even suicide. Fortunately, we can help make school a safe place for kids to learn. 

 

Kids of character don't bully

Founded in 1987 and headquartered in Minneapolis, MN, Youth Frontiers is a nonprofit that partners with schools to build communities where students thrive socially, emotionally and academically. They offer one-day retreats on timeless values like kindness, courage and respect for students in 4th-12th grades.

Schools pay 55% of the retreat cost, and philanthropic support covers the remaining 45%. This model allows communities to participate financially in the character development of the next generation.

 

Help sponsor a retreat for kids in local schools

Zuma Blu Fitness Apparel has partnered with Youth Frontiers and the Wayzata Chamber of Commerce to organize the first annual Dakota Rail Classic at James J. Hill Days.

This all-ages charity bike ride will be help Sunday, September 10th on the Dakota Rail Regional Trail, offering spectacular views of Lake Minnetonka and Lake Waconia! The route is an out-and-back course with mile markers at the half-way points for 8, 16, 26, 42 and 54-mile rides.

Your support, along with 100% of net proceeds from registration fees, will fund the philantrhopic  share of Youth Frontiers Retreats

 

Sponsorship opportunities starting at $250